I have a little refashion to share with y'all that I finally managed to photograph last week:
I got this dress at Goodwill over the summer for only a dollar, but I didn't get around to fixing it up until over winter break. And now it's gone from "buuh" to "eeeeh, she still probably needs help learning how to dress herself" haha.
The first thing I did was chop out the shoulder pads, which Kitty one hundred percent approved of. Seriously, I wouldn't know how to fashion if it wasn't for him.
Then I chopped about four or five inches off of the bottom. Because while I enjoy frumpy, this was just a little too frumpy.
And of course put in a new hem!
I wasn't really feelin' the sleeves either, so I chopped most of them off.
Then before I hemmed off the sleeves, I decided to take in the sides a little, just because the top was a little bit too big on me still.
Finally, I hemmed up the sleeves and all was right in the world! Awww yeah.
That's it for now!
x x x