Thursday, January 2, 2014

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

Evening!

So now that we are officially into the new year and definitely past Christmas, I thought that I would share some of the things that I made for people for gifties and such this year. One thing I managed to whip up was this scarf for my grandma:

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

I saw the pattern one day as I was perusing the Pinterest-machine, and thought "oh hey dere, I could do that."

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

I mean for real: LOOK at dat motif! The pattern is called "Queen Anne's Lace" and I found the pattern over here on Ravelry by Joyce Lewis. The directions were pretty straight forward, and I super love the results!

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

I used Caron Simply Soft yarn in off white and some sort of sea foam-y color, because thanks to Carolyn I'm freaking in love with that yarn.

Queen Anne's Lace Scarf

So if you're looking for a fun, pretty scarf to whip up, I'd definitely suggest checking out the pattern! My grandma loves her new scarf, and I'm just super happy that she likes it.


Linkin' up:
x x x



12 comments:

  1. Dude gurl. I love this pattern too. I was even contemplating making one for my Grandma for Christmas!! BRAIN TWINS. Caron for life. -yarn nerd gang sign-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIND TWIIINS. And I love you for showing me that yarn xD

      Delete
  2. Pretty scarf! Love the colors. I have been making a lot of new crochet & knitting patterns for my shop. Also working on some new sewing projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely scarf, love the colour :)

    Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I just love the colors you chose too and think I just might have to check this pattern out myself.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, I would totally advocate for checking it out! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Your scarf turned out really nice. I am pinning. Best wishes, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on over and grab a feature button. Here is the link to this week's party. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2014/01/make-it-pretty-monday-week-84.html Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete