Sunday, January 6, 2013

Oatmeal Scarf

Remember when I said that I've been crocheting a lot?
I've been crocheting a lot.

And this week I ended up crocheting my first infinity scarf--
I enjoy the whole infinity scarf fashion/deal/thing, so I thought it was about time I finally make one. I mean, the fringe monstrosity was born a few weeks ago, so WHY NOT YARN.


Cue dramatically lit pictures of said scarf.
[I can't help it, it was SUNNY for once]

I got some Homespun yarn for half price, which I've never really worked with before. But the scarf ended up pretty darn fluffy and obnoxious [in a good way]. I didn't really use a pattern because.... reasons... but if anyone is interested in making their own, I can attempt to write one up for this one.


Have a pleasant Sunday, kids.


Linkin' up to these PAAAARTIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment