Monday, August 13, 2012

Art Post

So I took some pictures of some of the art I finished a little while ago. I'm allowed to share my art, right? Right. Otherwise it just sits in my sketchbook, which then proceeds to get thrown on the floor, which then proceeds to get sat on by Kitty.


This one was for my friend Ginger because she had a biiiiiirthday last week. So I drew her her pirate character, Senka. Pirates are always good, yeah? Seriously, it would be great to be a pirate for a week. Boats, swords, and SO MUCH FACIAL HAIR. Sign me up, man.


And then some time ago I drew my Betta fish Apollo as if he were a human. Cause he is always a Grumps McGee.

And I think I'm going to start sharing my art more regularly haha.

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing your art. You have a very interesting way of viewing the world my friend~ Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article together. 일본야동

    Click this link
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete